To help evaluate our contribution to the State, we've linked the State Government goals to our strategic goals and the relevant key performance indicators.
State Government goals
1: Better places
A quality environment with liveable and affordable communities and vibrant regions.
2: Strong communities
Safe communities and supported families.
3: Future jobs and skills
Grow and diversify the economy, create jobs and support skills development.
4: Sustainable finances
Responsible financial management and better service delivery
Our strategic goals
Deliver healthy forests for future generations.
Facilitate a vibrant forestry industry to deliver social and economic benefits, particularly in regional Western Australia.
Ensure efficient, effective and safe delivery of business outcomes.
Key performance indicators
- Quantity of native forest hardwood log timber harvested compared to the FMP sustainable levels and targets
- Harvest of sandalwood does not exceed licence limits
- Effectiveness of forest regeneration
- The achievement of thinning schedules
- All operations commence with required approvals
- Independent certification maintained
- Management of native forest fuel loads adjacent to priority pine plantations
- Softwood plantations planted in the previous winter meet minimum stocking levels
- First and second rotation softwood planting targets are achieved
- Timeliness of response to stakeholder concerns or complaints
- Native forest resource processed locally (excluding any trials or research
- Log deliveries meet customer orders
- Sandalwood sales orders
- Timeliness of initial response to Ministerial requests and Parliamentary Questions
- Operating profit
- Costs per dollar of revenue generated
- Green sandalwood roots as a percentage of green sandalwood harvested